Monday, August 17, 2026

So I met Hennessy...

No, I did not meet 🎀rapper Cardi B's sister Hennessy (and yes, her full name is: πŸ“›Hennessy Carolina. She was named after the cognac Hennessy by her father who was was drinking that while she was being born. Hennessy's real name inspired Cardi B's stage name [real name: πŸ“›Belcalis Marlenis] as she was nicknamed: Bacardi, after the rum drink brand.)

▶️Cardi B reveals the real story behind her name and her sister Hennessy πŸ˜³πŸ˜…

πŸ‘€Reddit discusses Hennessy's name:

πŸ˜†

I did however, meet a Hennessy in πŸ”Chick-fil-A — who was my cashier. I didn't notice her name (she had a πŸ“›name tag on her uniform but I somehow didn't 🧐see Hennessy on it thanks to my bad πŸ‘ŽπŸ½πŸ‘ŽπŸ½ eyes πŸ‘️πŸ‘️. If I had noticed initially I would have definitely commented to her, something [nice πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ] about her name!) until after she took my order and I was looking over the receipt. Ironically the πŸ”Chick-fil-A Hennessy was working, was in aπŸ“Bronx location and Cardi's sister Hennessy is from the Bronx, NY.πŸ—½She was also Hispanic like Hennessy Almanzar is. When I saw the cashier's name, I immediately thought of Cardi's Hennessy and how OMG! her name is Hennessy too! πŸ€― 



Now I went to high school 🏫with a girl name πŸ“›πŸΉMargarita [or was it πŸ“›Marguerite...πŸ€”] (who went by Margie) so meeting a Hennessy isn't so shocking. But it's still a super distinct name you never think you'll randomly run into someone having!  

πŸ“›Hennessy is a wild 😜 name (the nickname Henny is troublesome. πŸ˜¬ [πŸ‘€ "Hennything IS POSSIBLE" Tonight" πŸ‘•πŸ˜„] Nessy however is adorable. 😊) and naming one's child after an alcoholic drink is something else... πŸ˜… but it sure makes for a very interesting name πŸ”™backstoryπŸ“–! πŸ₯΄ 


⭐FAMOUS & πŸ“NOTEWORTHY πŸ“›HENNESSYS:

πŸ“›"Hennessy" aka Mitch Hennessy πŸ‘΄πŸΎ (character in the πŸŽ₯film The Long πŸ’‹Kiss Goodnight played by Samuel L. Jackson) 


☔πŸ“›IRN RATING OF πŸ“›Hennessy: πŸ‘ OR 🀎🀎🀎🀎🀎🀎/10 

NAME OF THE DAY: Justus

🌟 Miss  USA 2026 was recently πŸ‘‘crowned and the winner was the impressive πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ: πŸ‘ΈπŸ½ Justus Kelley from Virginia.   But the name  πŸ“› Just...