Tuesday, March 10, 2026

MIDDLE MYSTERY: What is Rihanna's middle name?

 ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ“›"๐Ÿ“›Rihanna is singer Robyn Rihanna Fenty's middle name."  


When ๐ŸŽคRihanna first stepped  ☂️ on the ๐ŸŽตmusic scene, I assumed like most, her first name was Rihanna. ✔ Wrong.๐Ÿšซ ๐Ÿ“›Robyn ๐Ÿฆis her first name and although cute (too, the name of ๐ŸŽคRobyn the Swedish singer), it was a great choice ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ to go by her middle name professionally. Rihanna is a distinct, gorgeous, one-of-a-kind ๐Ÿ’Žname (meaning "basil" in Arabic, derived from ๐Ÿ“›Rayhana). My only gripes with it are: sometimes I write it mistakenly as ๐Ÿ“›Rhianna (which is an alt spelled version of ๐Ÿ“›Rihanna) ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♀️ or I think of the similar yet unrelated Welsh name ๐Ÿ“›Rhiannon (I'm not a big fan of it ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพ‍♀️). Also the pronunciation is tricky: I see Ree-hanna but say Ree-ona. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Rihanna herself says: @:15๐Ÿ”Š"It is Ree-anna." ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ



๐Ÿ“›IRN RATING OF ๐Ÿ“›Rihanna: ๐Ÿ‘ OR ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“/10

๐Ÿ“›IRN RATING OF ๐Ÿ“›Robyn: ๐Ÿ‘ OR ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“/10





☔๐Ÿ“›

The Top Names of 2040: Predicted by Nameberry

๐Ÿ“› N a m e berry ๐Ÿ’ , the premier go to for all things ๐Ÿ‘ถbaby ๐Ÿ“›names and ๐Ÿ“›name trends ๐Ÿ“Š    — just released their ๐Ÿ”ฎpredictions for the fu...